Welcome to the BHYFL!
The #1 youth sports organization in our area!
Did You Know? Facts about youth football"
*It is proven that the younger the player the less likely there is for injury. This is also why league insurance goes up in cost for each division. While injuries are possible at any age and in any sport, studies show that at younger ages, the students do not possess the weight, speed, or strength to potentially be injured in football like they do as they grow older and bigger. AND....
- less than one-third the injury rate in high school football
- less than one-fifth the injury rate in college football
- less than one-ninth the injury rate in professional football
- Our age-weight schematic protects younger, lighter players, who do not have higher injury rates.
- Organized football among 5 – 15 year-olds has 12 percent fewer injuries per capita than organized soccer in the same age range.
- Organized football among 5 – 15 year-olds has 50 percent fewer injuries per capita than bicycle riding in the same age range.
- Organized football among 5 – 15 year-olds has 74 percent fewer injuries per capita than skateboarding in the same age group.
- Injuries in youth football are normally mild, and older players have a higher injury rate than younger players.
Why Should I Register My Athletes?
- One-time Annual LOW Registration fee
- All teams represent NFL teams
- Players KEEP their personalized jerseys
- Maximum 25 players per team (means more personal coaching and playing time)
- Maximum 3 days a week practice
- Games on Weekends
- Free clinics for coaches and players
- Possible National competition (Football AND Cheerleading)
- Family activities offered throughout the year
- All coaches certified and background checked
- Every Child makes a team and plays. (until full) -- NO tryouts
- Focus on Family, Safety and Academics
- All Players receive Equipment/Uniforms
- Campouts, Cookouts, free family-fun festival days!
Upcoming Youth Football Camps
Click on the link for the Camps Flyer